ISUZU tail gates branding in regions
* The cost does not include the manufacture, mounting and dismantling of promotional material
Buses are another type of advertising on transport. It is also an effective and inexpensive way to promote in the market of services, consumer goods.
The advantages of advertising on buses:
- Maximum territorial coverage, availability to the consumer in different parts of the city
- Effective impact on traffic and pedestrian flows.
- Does not annoy;
- Located at eye level of consumers;
- Integral perception of advertising (compact advertisement surface of a vehicle - good memorability);
- Does not require large cash costs.
Another advantage is high recognizability and memorability: the speed of public transport is quite low, advertising contact can last from 12 to 18 seconds. And during stops, the bus turns into a stationary advertising structure and advertising contact increases to 3-5 minutes. Memorability is also due to the convenient location of the advertising image - at the level of a person’s eyes.